February 28, 2017
DepEd MEMORANDUM No. 29 , s. 2017
POSTPONEMENT OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE NATIONAL CAREER ASSESSMENT EXAMINATION (NCAE) FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2016-2017
To: Undersecretaries Assistant Secretaries
Bureau and Service Directors Regional Directors
School Division Superintendents
Public and Private Secondary School Heads All Others Concerned
- Due to logistical limitations, the conduct of School Year 2016-2017 National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE) on March 1-2, 2017 in the National Capital Region is postponed. The new schedule of the administration will be determined by the Regional Office and Schools Division Offices, in coordination with the Bureau of Education Assessment.
- All other areas shall continue to hold the administration of the NCAE on March 1-2, 2017 as stated in DepEd Memorandum No. 16, s. 2017.
- For more information, all concerned may contact the Bureau of Education Assessment, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Building, Department of Education (DepEd) Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone nos. (02) 631-2589 and (02) 631-2591.
- Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
Postponement of the Administration of the 2017 Language Assessment for Primary Grade and National Achievement Test for Grade 6 and 10
February 17, 2017
DepEd Memorandum No. 25, s. 2017
POSTPONEMENT OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE 2017 LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT FOR PRIMARY GRADE AND NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT TEST FOR GRADE 6 AND 10
Bureau and Service Directors
Regional Secretary, ARMM
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd), through the Bureau of Education Assessment (BEA), will administer the following national examinations pursuant to DepEd Order (DO) No. 23, s. 2016 entitled School Calendar for School Year 2016-2017, and DO 55, s. 2016 entitled Policy Guidelines on the National Assessment of Student Learning for the K to 12 Basic Education Program:
|National Achievement Test (NAT) for Grade 10||March 2, 2017|
|Language Assessment for Primary Grade (LAPG) renamed as Early Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment (ELLNA) (DO 55, s. 2016)||March 7, 2017|
|National Achievement Test for Grade 6||March 9, 2017|
- However, due to administrative and logistical limitations, test administration shall be postponed indefinitely. A similar Memorandum will be issued specifying the new dates of the test administration.
- For more information, all concerned may contact the Bureau of Education Assessment-Education Assessment Division, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Bldg., Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City, at telephone no. (02) 631-2589 or send a message through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
For more information, please visit the official website of Department of Education at http://www.deped.gov.ph.
Additional Guidelines On The DepEd National Uniforms For Teaching And Non-Teaching Personnel – DepEd MEMORANDUM No.84, s.2016
DepEd National Uniforms
May 20, 2016
DepEd MEMORANDUM No.84, s.2016
ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES ON THE DEPED NATIONAL UNIFORMS FOR TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING PERSONNEL
To: Undersecretaries Assistant Secretaries Regional Directors
Schools Division Superintendents Bureau and Service Directors
Public Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads All Others Concerned
1. The guidelines on the Department of Education (DepEd) National Uniforms for Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel was announced through DepEd Memorandum (DM) No. 60, s. 2016. In view of this, the following additional guidelines are hereby issued:
a. The national uniform for male teaching and non-teaching personnel shall be as follows:
a.1 Polo: White and off-white (half button)
a.2 Pants: Dark gray or black
b. The national uniform for female teaching and non-teaching personnel shall be as follows:
b. l Teaching Personnel (including Principals)
1. Blouse: Beige and pink
ii. Pants: Black and dark Gray
b.2 Non-Teaching Personnel
1. Blouse: Green and blue
11. Pants: Dark gray or black
c. The textile materials to be used m the uniform should be a combination of polyester, rayon, and cotton. The color specification of the uniforms will be limited to a range of two colors. The details are contained in Enclosure No. 1.
d. For better appreciation, designs and color specifications can be downloaded on www.deped.gov.ph. The schedule of wearing the uniforms is contained in Enclosure No. 2.
e. The effectivity of wearing the prescribed uniform will be on August 1, 2016. Said uniforms shall be used for School Years (SYs) 2016-2018.
2. Pursuant to DM No. 60, s. 2016 entitled Guidelines on the DepEd National Uniforms for Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel , the DepEd underscores the following points:
a. Only the approved national uniforms should be used by both teaching and non-teaching personnel. There shall be no regional and schools divisions uniforms to have uniformity across all offices.
b. The teaching and non-teaching personnel from central, regional, division and district offices, and public elementary schools are free to purchase and obtain the prescribed uniform materials from any available source that comply with the standards set.
c. Bulk buying of fabric is prohibited. Those who have authority over teachers and any DepEd official found violating this rule shall be subject to appropriate sanctions and disciplinary action. All concerned must send to the DepEd Central Office (CO) a written report of any DepEd official who compels or coerces teaching and non-teaching personnel to purchase the uniform materials from a specific source, including the official himself / herself.
d. Modifications or adjustments on the prescribed uniforms (e.g. long sleeves instead of short sleeves, skirts instead of pants for the female employees) to conform with religious, social, and cultural requirements or any legitimate practice related thereto shall be allowed.
e. The following personnel are exempted from wearing the prescribed uniforms:
e. l School officials who occupy third level positions in the Career Executive Service (CES);
e.2 Medical and dental staff who shall wear their profession’s uniforms;
e.3 Janitors, utility workers, and maintenance personnel who shall wear appropriate working attire;
e.4 Legal officers, i.e. lawyers/ attorneys, whose nature of work requires a different dress code;
e.5 Teaching and non-teaching personnel with physical disabilities and other legitimate health reasons;
e.6 Pregnant employees who shall wear maternity dresses during their period of pregnancy; and
e.7 Teaching and non-teaching personnel who are in mournmg may wear the appropriate mourning clothes.
f. This Office wishes to reiterate and inform all concerned that it has not endorsed, accredited nor authorized any particular supplier to approach the regional and division offices declare himself / herself as the exclusive distributor of the textile materials for the DepEd uniforms. Any uniform supplier who visits DepEd offices and uses the name of the undersigned or of any official in the CO in trying to get a deal for the supply of the DepEd uniforms must be reported to the Office of the Secretary. (Attention: National Uniform Committee).
g. Non-compliance to and deliberate defiance of this Order shall be dealt with administratively pursuant to Section 22.C (Violation of Reasonable Office Rules and Regulations), Rule XIV, Revised Omnibus Rules Implementing Book V of the Administrative Code of 1987 (Executive Order No. 292).
3. Based on these provisions, the following documents are enclosed for reference:
a. Enclosure No. 1 Color Specifications of the DepEd National
b. Enclosure No. 2
c. Enclsoure No. 3
Schedule of Wearing the DepEd National Uniforms; and
Design and Sketches of the DepEd National Uniforms.
4. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
Download DepEd MEMORANDUM No.84, s.2016
Clothing Allowance Memorandum Division of Quezon City
Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
National Capital Region
SCHOOLS DIVISION OFFICE QUEZON CITY
Nueva Ecija St. Bago Bantay, Quezon City
March 29, 2016
Asst. Schools Division Superintendent
Elementary Schoo Principals
Head teachers/Officers ln-Charge
All Permanent Employees (National Roll)
For the information and guidance of the field, this Office has received the allocation for Uniform and Clothing Allowance (U/CA) for Calendar Year 2016 in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00) per employee.
In this regard, all concerned are advised to submit the necessary payrolls for processing and payment of the above-mentioned benefit. Please attach the following documents:
- Form 7 Report for March, 2016
- First Day of Service – duly certified by the school principal (please indicate the names of employees currently on leave)
Attached is a copy of DBM Budget Circular No. 2012-1 dated February 23, 2012 on the Rules and Regulations on the Grant of Uniform/Clothing Allowance (U!CA) to Civilian Government Personnel, for reference.
Wide dissemination of this memorandum is enjoined.
ELIZABETH E. QUESADA, CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
Everything You Need to Know About Emotional Intellect and How to Improve It
Guidelines on the Grant of P5,000 PEI Bonus
How to Write an Essay on Sally Field Sybil
Brigada Eskwela 2017 T-Shirt Design
Certificate of Completion and Diploma Templates for Grades 6, 10, and 12 (Enclosures to DO No. 8, s.2017)
Resources3 years ago
14 Printable Short Stories in Filipino
Blog3 years ago
List of Benefits for Teachers as Stated on Executive Order 201
Blog3 years ago
How to Renew PRC License Online (Step-by-Step Tutorial)
News3 years ago
Clarifications on the Computation of Final Grades and General Average for Grade 5 and 6