Certificate of Completion and Diploma Templates for Grades 6, 10, 12 were initially enclosed in DO No.8, s. 2017. However, the Portable Document File (PDF) that is available for download at the official website of DepEd doesn’t contain the said templates. With that, I have attached them in this post. As stated by the Department of Education (DepEd), this year’s ceremonies shall focus on the theme Sabay-Sabay na Hakbang Tungo sa Maunlad na Kinabukasan. This theme highlights the importance of the concerted endeavor and collaborative efforts of the stakeholders and learners in achieving the shared vision of quality, accessible, relevant, and liberating basic education for all. It emphasizes the significance of unity in forging a better and progressive future for the Filipino youth.
Unders DO 8, s. 2017 or School Year 2016-2017 End of School Year Rites, DepEd reiterates the government’s austerity program through the observance of the following policies:
- Graduation rites should be simple but meaningful which encourage civil rights, a sense of community, and personal responsibility. While these rites mark a milestone in the life of the learners, these should be conducted without excessive spending, extravagant attire, or extraordinary venue.
- Moving Up or Closing Ceremonies should be simple involving only the learners, their parents and the school;
- Non-academic projects such as attendance to field trips, film showing, junior-senior promenade and other school events should not be imposed as requirements for graduation or completion;
Public Schools only
- Expenses relative to the activity should be charged to the school Maintenance and Other Operating Expenses under the 2017 Budget;
- Any DepEd personnel should not be allowed to collect any graduation/moving up/closing ceremony fees or any kind of contribution;
- Parent-Teachers Association (PTA) may give donations in cash or in kind; and
- Contribution for the annual yearbook, if any, should be on a voluntary basis.
- Further, the end of school year rites and moving up or closing ceremony should be conducted in an appropriate solemn ceremony befitting the learners and their parents and shall not be used as a political forum.
To download the Certificate of Completion and Diploma Templates for Grades 6, 10, and 12, just click the download button below or the sample certificate above.